Tax season is upon us, and that means tax refunds are coming! Whether it's time for your little one to move up to a big-girl bed, you're upgrading to a larger dining set so you can host more guests, or you're investing in a luxurious power reclining sectional that everyone can enjoy, check out how far your tax refund will take you at AFW.
Top 5 Ways Americans Plan to Spend their Tax Refund
- Pay off debt — Twenty-seven percent of respondents said that they would use their tax refund to pay off debt like loans or credit card debt.
- Savings — Of the people surveyed, twenty-five percent of people are going to put their tax refund in savings.
- Put the money towards a vacation — Nine percent of respondents said that they would put their tax refund towards a vacation.
- Make a major purchase — Five percent of respondents said that they would use their tax refund to make a major purchase like a car or a home.
- Splurge on a purchase — Four percent of people surveyed said that they would use their tax refund to splurge on a purchase like a TV or shoes.