Originally posted on May 31, 2016 - price and availability of particular products mentioned in this post may have changed.
Ah, summer. The perfect time of year to relax, bask in the warm sun…and attend a TON of weddings. Affectionately dubbed “wedding season,” roughly 40% of weddings in the U.S. occur during the summer months, with June nabbing “most popular month to marry.”
Selecting the right wedding gift while sticking to a budget can certainly feel daunting as we approach this wedding-saturated period. And, as more couples ditch the traditional registry for countless other lists (honey funds, charity donations, etc.), settling on a meaningful present that doesn’t break the bank can seem nearly impossible.
Luckily, the AFW buyers have teamed up to share their top wedding gift picks that fit a range of price points.
- Love Metal Word* – Taking after Philadelphia’s LOVE statue, this beautiful sculpture is iconic and memorable in it’s own right. Sporting a neutral metal finish, it can easily serve as a wall’s focal point or work harmoniously with other pieces.
- Safia Slate Loveseat – The joining together of two people means a fresh start not only in marriage but also in the home. Give the couple a loveseat and provide them with a comfortable and charming place to relax with one another. The fact that it’s called a “love”seat? Just an added bonus!
- Roses 5×8 Rug – Red roses are the epitome of romantic symbols, and the bold rose design on this rug is a perfect reminder of the love and passion shared between newlyweds.
- Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend Candleholder* – The proposal is an unforgettable moment. Share in the couple’s joy by gifting them with a diamond ring replica so that they can always reflect on the day that started it all.
- Aluminum Dancing Sculpture* – Elegant and timeless, this sculpture honors the love shared between bride and groom. Standing at 20” and constructed of aluminum, the embracing figures symbolize togetherness and hark back to the couple’s very first dance.
- Mantel Height Curio Cabinet – As the bride and groom combine their belongings and keepsakes, it only makes sense to offer them a place to showcase their collectibles. This stunning curio cabinet features four glass shelves for displaying treasures.
BONUS – AFW gift card – For the couple with distinctive taste, shower them with a shopper’s dream: a spree to their favorite furniture and home décor store. You can either pick up an AFW gift card in-store or, if your friend already has a registry at AFW, click here to contribute or to set one up for yourself!
For more gift ideas (plus coupons, design tips, and more) be sure to subscribe to our exclusive emails!
*These unique items are available in store only and selection varies by store.