Originally posted on November 12, 2015 - price and availability of particular products mentioned in this post may have changed.
As we enter the holiday season we are starting to see a lot of red, green, gold and silver. And while we love these traditional holiday colors, we also enjoy mixing it up a bit! Adding gorgeous blue tones to your home in the winter adds depth and variety to your home decor. We picked a few of our favorite blue accent pieces that we think would look great this holiday season and beyond! Follow these decorating tips and don’t forget to share your photos with us on Instagram using #AFWatHome.
- Blue and White Geometric Pillow – We love the bold design on this accent pillow. It would look fantastic on a white or grey couch and adds the perfect pop of color.
- Blue Table Lamp* – This fun blue table lamp is sure to make a statement on any end table or mantel. Plus, the glossy finish on the lamp paired with the ivory linen shade adds a dynamic design element.
- Blue Ceramic Vase* – If you are looking for a unique centerpiece for an upcoming dinner party, look no further than this stunning ceramic glass vase with painted blue finish.
- Indigo Linen Chest – This piece definitely makes a bold statement! This striking upholstered chest is a unique and contemporary addition to your space.
- Blue Retro Jars* – Add a bit of retro flair with these hand made glass jars. Perfect for a winter floral arrangement or as stand alone pieces – these jars also makes great gifts!
- Navy and White Pillow – This gorgeous pillow adds the perfect amount of sophistication with its classic design and bold color.
*Available in store